Monday, December 6, 2010

I think

When you be good to others, people might think that you scare to voice out yourself.

When you care about people you care, entertain people, poeple might feel you are annoying.

When you are become stronger and stronger, for sure that will be people never admit what you having.
People thinks that you are not strong in the beginning, they didnt know about what you done so hard to improve, they assume you are weak til the end.

But,

Time flies , people might grow better or worse depending on how they act.

I never trust in that people born with special ability, to be good in sport, to be high intelligent, to be sweet with people.
but they train and work hard for it.

It's true for me, and when people realize about this they will appreciate everything beside because it will be an experience or things to make them grow, no matter it's lot or little.

What I doing always , to improve and improve.
Now only I realize, they will be tons of people pulling you down.
try to think that you're sucks
never ever wanted to admit, the people that you know become so much better and you still steping on the same land.

It's hard to stay strong, when you needed people support you , advise you but no one does ; but it's not impossible.

It's bad when no one trusted what you see ; but it's not an excuses to slow down yourself to what you wanted and needed to be.

I, change my prospective of life.
At last I know, how lonely a person will be, when they become stronger .


No comments:

Post a Comment