Monday, December 20, 2010

Merrrrry Christmas

Current City : Kampar

I just got back from KL my sweet home few hours ago.
The past week, I ENJOY!!!

ok well,
let's start with my first day , Friday
Last Friday I have a lot of fun from MY SWEET 2ND HOME FGA CYC
It's start with I woke up early in the morning" 11am (it's kinda early for me but I need to destroy this habit!)
I cant remember what my love have cooked for me,but as usual she never fail to attract my stomach and taste for the past 20 years, enjoy~~~

Then for few hours Blur-ing + enjoying at home, I start my journey back to my 2nd sweeet home CYC ~

From my home it takes around 2 hours if I take public transport to back my 2nd home, but I DUN CARE~
I took bus then change to ktm , reach Mid Valley to get Christmas present.
walked from floor to floor, finally decided to get my present, a Turtle Fitness Bar at Living Cabin (if not wrong)

Then I realize I have out of time, Thank GOD I reach my second home on time even it's raining and bus reach on time ~

Today Theme, BEGGER!
For our Christmas Party
So, I have to dress up like a begger,
With paint around neck and hand, cut my jeans and clothes to make it more like a begger ~
Sing Sang Song~
Eat Ate~
Jump Dance~
Shake Shake~ I ENJOY~
finish around 11
then Isaac Bro fetch me to Mid Valley for the last train, 23.45.
Reach Kepong at 12.10, wait for my brother Hans to get me home
(Becareful when you are alone in the night, criminals are everywhere)



Me and Shu Hua ~ (serious eye bag cause by insufficient sleep, weird face emotional due to not ready )



Saturday,
The last day of the Noob Kah Kenn being at BCH my home before he heading back to Kelantan.
Get a new Basketball in the afternoon with Noob Hans, and wait til night for Basketball !
Went to Maluri, Play basketball from 9pm to 12.30 am ~
Play with Girls, Mssm player I guess~
Enjoyable night~
Reach home at 3, sleep~


Sunday,
Today is my mother Chinese Calender birthday,(i only remember normal calender > _<)
I DINT KNOW .
Sorry my love, when you told me I have an important appointment .
<3 you always,
Hope you love the present I gave
<3<3<3<3<3<3

Listen To MaMa Word, Never Hurt Her~



At last, might be away from blog since it comes to YEAR END FEVER

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year !

No comments:

Post a Comment